Check if you or your child has coronavirus symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), get a test as soon as possible. Stay at home until you get the result.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What to do if you have symptoms
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
- - Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible.
- - Stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your test result – only leave your home to have a test.
- Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your result.
COVID Absence advice for parents
Welcome to Padfield Community Primary School where everyone works together and cares for each other. We look forward to you joining us.
This website will help to give you some background information about us and encourage you to want to come and find out more.
We believe that education is a partnership between home and school and that when your children join us, we will be continuing the process which has begun at home.
We consider our school to be a team, which includes Governors, teaching and support staff, parents and children.
If you have not yet had the opportunity to visit Padfield School, I do hope you will accept my invitation to come and see the fun and varied learning opportunities we have to offer in a caring, family environment.
Ms Anne Moore
Padfield School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. For more information please see our Safeguarding Policy.